If your credit score is less than 620 then it will be considered as very low and you may not be able to get approve for a loan or a credit card with reasonable rates and terms. So you may be wondering how you can improve your credit score.
You may even have a reasonable credit score and still want to improve it as we all know that if we have a better credit score then we will have a better chance to get credit card or a loan with lower interest rate. There are a few simple steps which if you can follow; you will certainly be able to improve your credit score.
1. Try to make all your payments on time. If you can make all your payments on time that will certainly help you to improve your credit score. So please don’t miss your monthly payments and better if you can make them on time.
2. Don’t miss your payments. Even if you miss any payments then try to et current as soon as possible. Miss payments will certainly have negative affects on your credit score.
3. If you have any problems in making the monthly payments then you should contact your lender as soon as possible. This may not help you to improve your credit score but this will certain help you to manage your credit better.
4. Try to pay off your debts rather than moving it around. If you have huge debts and paying it regularly then it is the best way to improve your credit score.
5. Don’t open too many accounts if you can’t maintain it and also don’t close your old accounts. Closing old accounts signifies of your credit unworthiness.
Hope these will help you to improve your credit score!